Friday, August 17, 2018

August 17, 2018 at 04:04PM


from Instagram
Hey everyone! It's been a minute, but I swear I'm alive and still making art. The reason for my absence has been the result of being heads down working on completing my first self published book, which i'm so happy to say is finally done! The next step to bring this guy to life is to hash out the details for its Kickstarter campaign which will launch September 1st (tentative date). So stay tuned, I will release official info regarding the campaign soon. In the meantime here is a little teaser image of my main character, Peet! Thanks for taking a look and your continued support ❤📚🖌 #childrensbooks #childrensbookillustration #kidslitart #illustration #characterdesign #art #draw #drawing #painting #story #storytelling #artist #bigfoot #forest #illustrate #digitalart #instaartist #kickstarter #illustratoroninstagram #selfpublishing #author

No comments:

Post a Comment