Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 29, 2018 at 04:01PM


from Instagram
Hey Everyone! Hope you're all having a great week. I have a quick update on my Kickstarter campaign. I originally had the launch date set as Sept 1st, but I realized that launching on Labor Day weekend may be a bad idea since many people are out enjoying the holiday and are away from their computers and phones. The first 48 hours of a Kickstarter can make or break the whole project, so I want to play it safe. I also need to get my page reviewed by the Kickstarter team, which can take up to 3 business days. So unfortunately I will have to postpone the launch to next week. I'll be posting another update regarding the official launch date as soon as I have everything finalized and ready to go. Thanks again for all the support, all the likes, and loving comments- you guys inspire me to keep moving forward even times are tough! Here is another illustration preview from the book that I wanted to share. Peet isn't the only character in the story! #illustration #childrensbookillustration #kidslitart #art #artist #drawing #draw #digitalart #digitalpainting #kickstarter #selfpublishing #bigfoot #animals #friends #characterdesign

No comments:

Post a Comment