Friday, October 12, 2018

October 12, 2018 at 11:03AM


from Instagram
If you haven't seen one of my last IG stories, then you may not know that the Kickstarter for my Children's book has been successfully funded!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO LIKED, SHARED, AND SUPPORTED THE CAMPAIGN!!! As a thank you, everyone who pledged and any new backer now until it ends, will receive this additional 8x10 illustration with their order. This is a painting I started working on immediately after the goal was met because I knew I wanted to thank all the pledgers somehow. So I went with a campfire scene with Peet celebrating with all his pals of his book release :) Check the link in my bio to visit the kickstarter before it ends in 72 hours!!!!! #illustration #childrensbookillustration #childrensbooks #characterdesign #art #digitalart #painting #draw #drawing #kidslitart #kickstarter #selfpublishing #bigfoot #forest #animals #campfire #kidart #artistoninstagram #thankyou #blessed #illustrator

No comments:

Post a Comment